Download Recover Deleted Files Tool
The Windows Data Recovery is an effective tool to impeccably recover the lost disk partitions by employing powerful recovery modes. The tool supports nearly all disk file formats i.e. FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5. For trail sake user can download the evaluation version that effectively recovers the disk sectors and corresponding FAT files, but with a limitation of not saving them. Once user is satisfied with the tool’s performance, the licensed version can be purchased online that can readily save the recovered disk files.
- Effectively recovers all types of drivers, which include SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives.
- Supports FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems.
- Provides ‘Preview’ option for better recognition of results prior concluding the recovery process.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95 (FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5)
- Windows Server: Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003
- Pentium II 400 MHz Processor
- Minimum 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 50 MB for software installation
- Enough disk space to save recovered data